Monday, January 9, 2012

The Great and Powerful Blogz.

Sometimes I have too much time on my hands. Other times I have too many hands all over my precious, precious time.

I really don't plan on anybody ever finding this blog, or caring very much if they ever do. That being said, go, git, and shoo, what the hell are you doing on my page? The funny thing about this is that you're not going to understand a damn thing about my life unless I tell you. I could be a forty-year old man! An eighteen year old girl, curious about the world and looking for a strong, confident man to show me the way. Hell, I could be some sort of semi-aquatic mammal with a personality and opposable thumbs that's somehow gotten access to the interwebs and a computer.

And learned to type.

I'm probably only going to post here when I'm drunk.

Or, you know, when I'm sober.

Definitely one of the two.

3 comments:

  1. This could be the start of a very beautiful friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part is the background to the Claritin commercials pasted behind Snowy Night. I can't help but wonder at your level of deep, personal confusion. Wonder, and tip my hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of, It certainly could be.

    Bun Broad, I thought it was the Clear Eyes commercial. DAMN MY MARKETING TEAM.

    ReplyDelete