Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snowy Night and Visions Fright

For those of you not in the know, I find sometimes i'm prone to prose. Other times I moan and mose, and wonder where the time all goes.

Life's got a rhythm,
It's true it flows
And anyone who sees
can sew
And anyone who sleeps
Can see,
And late at night I'll find that though
sometimes the days are filled with woe
That everyone,
They have a shield
And when the terrors play the field
And deep below your skin
You yield,
The day will always shine as bright
As deep and dark as darkest night,
Throw up your fists
Prepare to fight,
The world is stuck in horror
Blight,
Just grab the oar or
Take up flight,
And dream away that lonely night.

We all have demons,
Yes we do.

I'll always beat them;
so will you.

Life's got a rhythm,
and yes it flows,
And all of those that see can sew.

For those of you not in the know, I find sometimes i'm prone to prose. Other times I moan and mose, and wonder where the time all goes.

-Blogz (The Great and Powerful)

No comments:

Post a Comment