Friday, January 27, 2012

High Traffic Area

Restaurants are high traffic areas. I've never understood the mindset of "let's make these walkways as small as possible".

I mean I don't mind the tiny booths, the crush of people, or even the wait time that most places make you endure, even when there's nobody else there.

But holy crap, I should be able to back my chair out to use the bathroom without ramming into some other poor soul trapped at their table by the location of our seating and the seemingly poor planning on the part of the management our whomever laid out the godforsaken tables.

You know when you go to a restaurant with your family and you're forced to drag too many chairs over to a table that's only meant to seat two and squeeze yourselves in while some jackass sits in a luxurious four person booth all by himself?

That's me.

I don't want to have to deal with the damn chairs just because I'm rockin' it solo for lunch. Besides.

I got there first.

2 comments: